Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not so sunny day....

So.. when i got up today...after maybe an hour of sleep, I told myself that I was going to have a great day! You know, I try to be positive, but just to let you know...when you tell yourself your going to have a great day...it doesnt always mean you will.
The day wasnt horrible..ill tell you that.. AND.. I hate complaining but what the heck..im going to do it anyways. I wish I could have slept last night..but Nope..my body decided to hurt(? i dont know why) and made it almost impossible to even lie down. Anyways...thats done and over with..and i was ready to just move on with the day anyways.
I went to my nannying job...and let me remind you I watch a six year old..and a nine year old. Both completely different..but the same in so many ways. Make any sense? Probably not..I realize..but its true!!! I love those girls.. and I just met them. I think my favorite part of the day with them...is hearing words of wisdom from a nine year old. I had the six year old brushing her teeth..and she kept complaining that it hurt.. .lol..well..out of nowhere the nine year old pops in and says... "its the cost of beauty...beauty hurts!!!" I laughed sooo hard...and said wow..i wish i knew that when i was your age. Maybe I did..just subconsiously...but i never thought beauty really hurt..but i thought beauty was hard..You see..im almost 19:) but yes..ill admit..i dont really know how to put makeup on...and me and my hair..ya we never get along! lol. I then took these two little munchinks to get their hair done at the salon in town for their dance recital.. and we both learned..that asking these girls to be still..is asking for a miracle. Anyways they finally got done...and I might be a little biased..but I think ...they have to be the most beautiful girls on their dance team.
The day ended with them ..and i did come home and take a nap! Thank the Lord!!!... but after that..i just sit here and think about guys...and life...and friends.. Guys...well I dont understand them..and am really confused by a particular one lately..but..I guess thats life. Maybe ill just give up on him.. I tried before..but i just couldnt. lol.but this time..maybe i can!! Anyways.. i also have been missing my dear friend Jenna Mae today..and realize how much life has changed in the 3 years that she has been gone. I told her everything.. we had no secrets!! and I miss that.. I miss knowing that I could run to her..and no matter how different we were from one another..she would give me the best advice for me.. she put herself aside..and her opinions aside..and answered my questions for me.. (maybe with a little giggles here and there..and im not going to say she never made fun of me..because we made fun of one another all the time! ) Anyways..then my dear friend sharidan called me..(sharidan..i just had to mention you if your reading this right now) and i wanted to cry. Its soo wierd not seeing her like everyday..and I thought at first it might be kinda nice...that way we dont get tired of oneanother and want to kill eachother all the time..but I lied to myself..i kinda need her alot more.than i originally realized.
My roomates..Courtney andAlex..are AMAZING!! yes...they know they are.. but I just have to say that anyways. I love being with them...all the time!!! We tend to be quite wierd at times.. but thats me... lol..and if someone doesnt like it..so be it!
Well..thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment