Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sunny Days!!

Well first of all you must understand me. I tend to be completely random...and sometimes I'm pretty sure my friends,siblings, and family members would love for me to just shut up. BUT-- if you know me, that just doesnt very well happen. Anyways today was a pretty good day. I was worried all weekend that I wouldnt be able to be very productive this week, and well I would like to say that was changed. I still work all week(i nanny for two adorable girls), but that leaves my evenings with my roomates(one is a sorority sister..and the other is her sister) to get things done. One thing on the agenda was a walk.. we did above and beyond a normal walk. We walked forever! Im pretty sure we walked all over this town. I love to walk..and can't wait for more. Yup, dont worry.. I talked the entire time. SO..today was a sunny day.. both becuase im in a good mood, and because the sun decided to shine. As the day was going on though, I realized that Nebraska seems to PMS...it never is nice 2 days in a row i swear. This week better be a sunny week though, becuase this girl... turns 19 on Friday! Watch out world..another adult is here!
SO.. ya.. this might not be too interesting yet... but I have some crazy random thoughts at times..and will share them!

o and p.s....
surprisingly...i can be a very quiet and shy person when you dont know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment